Grant Application Details
The foundation encourages applicants to submit only pragmatic clinical trial proposals as opposed to placebo comparison trials. We accept proposals across a wide spectrum of clinical investigation. Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Assessment of Clinical Outcomes
- Assessment of New Methods of Diagnosis, Treatment Modalities and Technology, such as Devices and Materials
- Educational Research
- COVID-19 Focused Studies
MARF will award a maximum of one grant (up to $30,000) annually. there may be years when grants are not awarded, and some grant awards may be less than the $30,000 maximum. Applicants will be asked to suggest potential AAMA reviewers who are experienced in their field of application.
All AAMA members are welcome to apply.
Use the link below to download the application forms required for the grant application. Please note that these forms are similar to other successful foundation’s grants that would prepare investigators for potential future NIH proposals.
Application submission details:
- Available to current AAMA members
- Submission deadline: February 28, 2021
- Grant can be resubmitted up to three times if the reviewers recommend re-submission after appropriate revisions have been made.
- Grant selection/funding to be announced at the 2021 Virtual Symposium – April 30-May 2, 2021.
- Complete the application form below and email to the Academy offices by the submission deadline.
Any research that is not consistent with or does not advance the Foundation’s mission will not be funded.